With the increase in mobility of users, their usage and the access to the organization’s information assets extending to off-campus locations, the security perimeter keeps continuously changing. This has led to a situation that a simple security solution within the organizational premise is no longer sufficient. This is where endpoint security starts playing a crucial role.
Endpoint Security (EPS) can be thought of as a security padlock that blocks intruders from entering your network and gaining access to your company’s resources. EPS works at the periphery- by sealing the entry of malware through end users’ laptops and desktop computers.
Seqrite EPS is a next-gen EPS tool that has not just kept pace with the times but outstripped it, leading the pack regarding ease of use and ability to cope with increasingly sophisticated malware and ransomware threats.
Improving security with Seqrite EPS
Seqrite EPS is a comprehensive endpoint and data protection solution that is integrated into a single solution. It combines innovative technologies and features like Anti-Ransomware, Advance DNA Scan, Behaviorial Detection System, Advance Device Control, DLP, Vulnerability Scan, Patch Management, Web Filtering and Asset Management under a single platform.
Some features worth noting about the Seqrite EPS are mentioned below:
1. Centralized Patch Management: Patches can now be installed remotely and managed through a centralized control. Simplified and centralized patch management strategy ensures higher productivity for enterprises.
2. Advanced Device Control: It is a cross-platform solution that works across Windows, Mac, and Linux environments. It configures device policies for various devices safeguarding the network against false ones.
3. Ransomware Protection: Seqrite EPS enterprise suite has been awarded as BEST+++ by AV Labs for real-time ransomware protection consistently for 2 years. It is the best choice for ransomware protection as it uses behavior based detection technology to detect and block a ransomware threat. An additional layer of protection is provided by the data backup feature of the product which backs up your data into a secured location to help you recover files in case of a ransomware attack.
4. Application & Asset Management: It allows authorization for various applications installed on the Endpoint to access the corporate network and its different assets. Further, it provides detailed insights into every connected endpoint for uniform asset regulation. Constant monitoring of software and hardware empower administrators to have better insights and control over organization’s systems.
5. IDS/IPS: Intrusion detection and protection services are a standard feature of Seqrite EPS, and offer protection against unauthorized entities gaining access to the company’s network.
6. Data Loss Prevention: DLP is a key feature of Seqrite EPS which ensures that critical information and sensitive business data stays protected against any leakages or thefts. Even the data-on-rest can be scanned on endpoints and removable devices.
7. Email and SMS notification: The system can be configured to send notifications about critical network events to the concerned individuals or teams via email or text messages. This ensures timely alerts made to correct user in a crisis.
In a nutshell, Seqrite EPS is not just any security solution, it is the ultimate solution for all cyber safety needs of an enterprise. With Seqrite EPS guarding your systems and network, cyber risk should be marked least in your company risk evaluation. Of course, being vigilant at all times still tops the list for protection against cyber crime!