Microsoft has recently developed a new feature update for Windows 10 PCs, Windows 10, version 21H2 (Windows 10 21H2). This article highlights some of the new features of Windows 10 21H2 and how Seqrite Endpoint Security Cloud is compatible with Windows 10 21H2.
Few Highlights of Windows 10 21H2
- Adding WPA3 H2E standards support for enhanced Wi-Fi security.
- Windows Hello for Business introduces a new cloud trust deployment method to support simplified password-less deployments and achieve a deploy-to-run state within a few minutes.
- GPU compute support in the Windows Subsystem for Linux (WSL) and Azure IoT Edge for Linux on Windows (EFLOW) deployments for machine learning and other compute-intensive workflows.
Supported Seqrite Endpoint Security Cloud Version Details
- For Existing Users
Users having Seqrite Endpoint Security Cloud version 10.4 or later versions must take the latest Seqrite Updates first and then update Windows 10 21H2
Recommendation – After receiving the latest Seqrite Update, restart your PC. Then update to Windows10 21H2.
- For New Users
Seqrite Endpoint Security Cloud current version available for downloads is compatible with Windows10 21H2.
How to apply the latest Seqrite Update?
- The update will be applied automatically if Automatic Update is enabled in Server policy settings.
- You can also apply the update manually by any one of the following methods:
- On the client dashboard, click the update now.
- In the Help menu, select About and click update now.
- Right-click the Seqrite icon in the system tray and click update now.
- Go to Start > All Programs > Quick Update > Select the model you prefer for updating Seqrite and click.
How to ensure if the Seqrite update has been successfully installed and is compatible with Windows 10 21H2 update?
If your Seqrite Endpoint Security Cloud Client’s Virus Database Date is the latest, it means it is compatible with Windows10 21H2
If you have any queries about Windows10 21H2 and your Seqrite product, please call us on 1800-121-7377 or drop us a message in the comments section below.