Seqrite is the enterprise security brand from Quick Heal, a leading IT security solutions company with over 25 years of experience in computer and network security solutions. Backed by Quick Heal’s cutting-edge expertise of producing cybersecurity solutions for more than two decades, Seqrite provides enterprise security solutions which are defined by innovation and simplicity and are a combination of intelligence, analysis of applications and state-of-the-art technology.
Inspired by Seqrite’s vision to be the trusted global leader in securing the Digital World, Seqrite provides a range of solutions to protect against all types of internet attacks and intrusions.
- Endpoint Security (EPS)
Seqrite Endpoint Security (EPS) is a powerful solution offering endpoint protection for enterprises. EPS integrates innovative technologies like Anti Ransomware, Advanced DNA Scan and Behavioral Detection System to protect enterprise networks from today’s advanced threats.
Key features of EPS:
- Advanced Device Control – Allows configuration of policies for various device types
- Application Control – Allows control of unauthorized applications within the network
- Web Filtering – Websites can be blocked individually or as per categories to limit web access for employees
- Seqrite Encryption Manager (SEM)
Seqrite Encryption Manager (SEM) is a one-stop solution for enterprises to reinforce their data security. It is an encryption tool which provides enhanced data privacy solutions, fostering to increase customer confidence. Compliant with international data protection laws, SEM’s comprehensive encryption suite offers robust data protection for desktops and servers, onsite as well as offsite.
Key features of SEM:
- Full Disk Encryption – Entire hard disk inclusive of user files, system media and operating system files can be encrypted
- Secure Data Access – Encrypted files can be easily accessed while travelling from removable storage on a system without an encryption agent
- Fail-Safe Mode – In case of unauthorized access, the machine is blocked and network administrators are notified
- Seqrite Cloud
Seqrite Cloud is an advanced integrated solution for managing multiple endpoint security and unified threat management products deployed at different locations. Using the cloud, IT administrators can easily take actions like viewing latest security statuses, configuring policies and managing critical network events.
Key features of Seqrite Cloud:
- Single management console – Offers a centralized console to manage the overall health of distributed enterprise network
- Cloud Dashboard – Remote navigation through associated Seqrite UTM and EPS products is convenient through the dynamic, graphical dashboard
- Policy-based Security – Seqrite Cloud allows administrators to maintain one consistent policy on a network by applying one product’s policy to another.
- Seqrite mSuite
Seqrite mSuite offers a powerful solution for an enterprise’s mobility management needs. Powered by GoDeep.AI, the most innovative AI-powered malware hunting engine, Seqrite mSuite revolutionizes the way malware is detected, enabling network managers to have total control over all apps installed on official devices and much more.
Key features of Seqrite mSuite:
- Device Management – Single console management for all devices, enabling easy enrolment of devices and much more within minutes
- Security Management – Seqrite mSuite combines comprehensive mobile security and anti-theft with built-in anti-virus and the ability to remotely wipe data on devices
- App Management – Enterprise admins can manage and secure apps on all devices by blacklisting or whitelisting apps and pushing updates seamlessly
- Seqrite Unified Threat Management (UTM)
When it comes to gateway security, Seqrite Unified Threat Management (UTM) is a one-stop solution for all business network security needs. UTM acts as the first line of defence keeping networks secure and ensuring employees can focus purely on productivity and business performance.
Key features of UTM:
- Firewall – Access for traffic between internal and external networks can be seamlessly blocked or granted based on enterprise compliance policies
- Intrusion Prevention System – Network traffic is scrutinized in real-time and a wide range of Denial of Service (DoS) and Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attacks are blocked before they can reach the network
- Gateway Antivirus – All incoming and outgoing network traffic is scanned at the network level
- Seqrite Secure Web Gateway (SWG)
Seqrite Secure Web Gateway (SWG) is an intuitive, policy-controlled solution for network security by enabling enterprises to filter unwanted software or malware from user-initiated Web/Internet traffic, helping to enforce corporate and regulatory Internet compliance.
Key features of SWG:
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP) – Uploading of sensitive content like chat servers, banner servers, etc. is easily controlled through the DLP feature
- URL Filtering – Malicious websites, URL domains or phishing websites are easily blocked through URL filtering
- HTTPS Inspection – SSL security breaches are prevented through the detection of compromised HTTPS websites
Give your enterprise the Seqrite advantage by leveraging the array of powerful cybersecurity solutions which will protect every aspect of the enterprise, whether it’s data security, network protection or endpoint security.