Microsoft has recently come up with a new update for Windows 10 PCs, called Windows 10 October 2020 Update (Build version 20H2).
Here is the list of some highlights of this update and see how Seqrite Endpoint Security Cloud is compatible with this OS.
Few Highlights of Windows 10 October 2020 Update
- Updated version of the ‘Start’ menu with a streamlined design.
- Personalized layout for users — cleaner, and less cluttered taskbar experience.
- Advanced display settings with ‘refresh’ rate.
- In-built Chromium version of Microsoft Edge in the updated operating system.
- Defaulted automatic Tablet Mode Switching.
Supported Seqrite Endpoint Security Cloud Versions
1. For Existing Users
Users of Seqrite EPS Cloud 1.2 and 1.4 must take the latest updates first and then update the Windows operating system (OS) to Windows 10 20H2.
Recommendation: After receiving the latest Client Updates, restart your PC. Then update to Windows 10 20H2
2. For New Users
Fresh Install – Our latest version of Seqrite EPS Cloud 1.4 is compatible with Windows 10 20H2 Update.
How to apply the latest Client Update?
- The update will be applied automatically if Automatic Update is enabled in Server policy settings.
- You can also apply the update manually, by any one of the following methods:
- On the client dashboard, click the Update Now.
- In the Help menu select About and click Update Now.
- Right-click the Seqrite icon in the system tray and click Update Now.
- Go to Start > All Programs > Quick Update > Select the mode you prefer for updating Seqrite and click
How to ensure if the Client update has been successfully installed and is compatible with Windows 10 20H2 Update?
If your Client Virus Database Date is latest, it means it is compatible with Windows 10 October 2020 Update.
If you have any queries about Windows 10 October 2020 Update and Seqrite Endpoint Security Cloud client, please call us on 1800-121-7377 or drop us a message in the comments section below.