Apple has come up with a new OS called Big Sur 11 which has been released on 12 November 2020. This post lists some of the highlights of this OS and compatibility with Seqrite EPS 7.6.
1. Biggest Design Upgrade Since the Introduction of Mac OS X
2. A Faster, More Personal, Privacy-First Safari Experience
3. Powerful and Expressive Messaging
4. Enhancements to maps and privacy
5. Deprecation of kernel extensions as part of the ongoing effort to modernize the platform, improve security and reliability, and enable more user-friendly distribution methods
More details on the new features of macOS Big Sur 11 can be viewed at https://www.apple.com/macos/big-sur-preview/features/
Seqrite Endpoint Security 7.6 Mac client compatibility with Apple macOS Big Sur 11
For Existing Users
STEP 1: To make the Seqrite Endpoint Security 7.6 Mac client compatible with Big Sur, you must remove currently installed Seqrite Endpoint Security 7.6 Mac client, then do the following steps:
- Log on to the Seqrite Endpoint Security Web console.
- Go to Clients> Client Deployment > Remote Uninstall.
- Select the endpoints from which you want to uninstall the Seqrite client.
- Select Start Uninstall Notification.
STEP 2: Download latest Seqrite Endpoint Security 7.6 Mac client build from the website and follow the installation procedure mentioned under chapter 1 of the user manual located at,
For New Users
Get the latest Seqrite Endpoint Security 7.6 Mac client from the Website and follow the instructions for installation mentioned under chapter 1 of the user manual located at,
Seqrite Endpoint Security 7.6 Mac client for macOS will start supporting Apple Big Sur 11 from 13 November 2020.