Microsoft has recently come up with a new update for Windows 10 PCs, called Windows 10 May 2020 Update 20H1 (Vibranium) Build version 2004. This post lists down some of the highlights of this update and Seqrite Endpoint Security’s compatibility with this OS.
Highlights of the Windows 27 May 2020 Update
- Specialized Displays in Windows 10 Enterprise and Windows 10 Pro for Workstations
- Improved disk usage for Windows Search
- Quick searches now in Search Home
- Improved Bluetooth pairing experience
- Option to move the Cortana Window
- Users can reset your PC from the cloud
- Control over restarting apps at sign-in
- GPU temperature comes to Task Manager
- Adding Mouse Cursor speed to Settings
- Notepad improvements
Supported Seqrite Endpoint Security Version Details
For Existing Users
- Users of Seqrite Endpoint Security 7.2 or later MUST take the latest updates and only then upgrade to Windows 10 May 2020 Update.
Recommendation – Restart your PC prior to moving on Windows 10 May 2020 Update and after receiving latest Seqrite updates.
For New Users
- Fresh Install – Fresh installation of Seqrite Endpoint Security 7.2 and later versions supports this Windows 10 May 2020 Update.
How to apply the latest Seqrite update?
To apply the latest Seqrite update automatically, enable Automatic Update for EPS client under Policy Settings.
How to know if the Seqrite update has been successfully applied and is compatible with Windows 10 May 2020 Update?
If your Seqrite Endpoint Security Client’s Virus Database Date is the latest, it means it is compatible with the mentioned update.
Note – Fresh installation of Seqrite Endpoint Security 7.1 and earlier version is not supported for Windows 10 May 2020 Update.
If you have any queries about the Windows 10 May 2020 Update and your Seqrite Product, please call us on 1800-121-7377 or drop us a line in the comment sections below.