Microsoft has released an all-new Windows 11 Operating System (OS). This article highlights some of the new features of Windows 11 and how Seqrite Endpoint Security Cloud is compatible with Windows 11.
Few highlights of Windows 11
- Windows11 has a whole new UI design with softer visuals and transparent backgrounds to boost users’ experience to another level.
- Windows 11 features Snap Layoutsand widgets for better optimization of the screen space for multitasking.
- Microsoft Teams is accessible through the taskbar directly.
Supported Seqrite Endpoint Security Cloud Version Details
- For Existing Users
Users having Seqrite Endpoint Security Cloud version 10.4 or later versions must take the latest Seqrite Updates first and then update Windows OS to Windows 11.
Recommendation – After receiving the latest Seqrite Update, restart your PC. Then update to Windows 11.
- For New Users
Seqrite Endpoint Security Cloud current version is available for downloads and is compatible with Windows 11.
How to apply the latest Seqrite Update?
- The update will be applied automatically if Automatic Updateis enabled in Server policy settings.
- You can also apply the update manually, by any one of the following methods:
- On the client dashboard, click Update Now.
- In the Help menu select About > click Update Now.
- Right-click the Seqrite icon in the system tray > click Update Now.
- Go to Start > All Programs > Quick Update > Select the mode you prefer for updating Seqrite.
How to ensure if the Seqrite update has been successfully installed and is compatible with Windows 11 OS?
- If your Seqrite Endpoint Security Cloud Client’s Virus Database Date is latest, it means it is compatible with Windows 11 update.
If you have any queries about Windows 11 and your Seqrite product, please call us on 1800-121-7377 or contact our team to get support.