Microsoft has recently come up with a new update for Windows 10 PCs, called Windows 10 May 2020 Update 20H1 (Vibranium) Build version 2004. This post lists down some of the highlights of this update and Seqrite Endpoint Security Cloud’s compatibility with this OS.
Highlights of the Windows 27 May 2020 Update
- Specialized Displays in Windows 10 Enterprise and Windows 10 Pro for Workstations
- Improved disk usage for Windows Search
- Quick searches now in Search Home
- Improving your Bluetooth pairing experience
- Option to move the Cortana Window
- Reset your PC from the cloud
- Control over restarting apps at sign-in
- GPU temperature comes to Task Manager
- Adding Mouse Cursor speed to Settings
- Notepad improvements
Supported Seqrite Endpoint Security Cloud Versions
1. For Existing Users
Users having Seqrite EPS Cloud 1.2 and 1.4 client must take the latest updates and only then upgrade to Windows 10 May 2020 Update.
Recommendation – After receiving the latest Client Updates, restart your PC. Then migrate to Windows 10 May 2020 Update.
2. For New Users
Fresh Install – Our latest version of Seqrite EPS Cloud 1.4 is compatible with Windows 10 May 2020 Update.
How to apply the latest Client Update?
- The update will be applied automatically if Automatic Update inis turned ON in EPS policy settings.
- You can also apply the update manually, by following any one of these methods:
- On the client dashboard, click the Update Now
- Go to Help > About and click Update Now.
- Right-click on the Seqrite in the system tray and click Update Now.
- Go to Start > All Programs > Quick Update > Select the mode you prefer for updating Seqrite and click
How to ensure if the Client update has been successfully installed and is compatible with Windows 10 May 2020 Update?
If your Client Virus Database Date is latest, it means it is compatible with Windows 10 May 2020 Update.
If you have any queries about Windows 10 May 2020 Update and Seqrite Endpoint Security Cloud client, please call us on 1800-121-7377 or drop us a message in the comments section below.