Antivirus for Server
A solution that is built with large corporate servers in mind, this product offers robust antivirus security and exceptional speeds. It is easy to install on complex server networks and enhances resource optimization.
Features of Antivirus for Server
Features of Antivirus for Server
Optimized Virus Scan Engine
Light on server resources, the antivirus engine scans critical system areas that are vulnerable to known and unknown threats.
Blocks and prevents virus attacks that originate from attachments, downloads, storage devices, browsing and other sources.
Data Theft Protection
Blocks access to removable drives to prevent the transfer of data between the enterprise server and external devices.
Prevents valuable and sensitive information from getting recorded by data-stealing malware called keyloggers.
Secures inboxes within the enterprise by filtering junk emails. Vigilant spam filter engine identifies unwanted emails.
Redesigned mail protection system effectively counters malware threats to servers. This ensures security policies for all incoming and outgoing emails within the network.
Monitors and filters virus-infected web traffic to secure the online work environment. Utilizes minimum browser resources as it is browser independent.
Phishing or fraudulent websites are blocked to safeguard confidential details of employees within the company network.
Blocks the Autorun feature of USB drives and memory cards. Enforces better IT security management by preventing Autorun malware from entering.
Shields network activity and eliminates malware before it reaches the network. Stealth Mode prevents hackers from tracing the system and IDS/IPS is an added layer of security against system vulnerabilities.
AntiSpyware, AntiMalware and AntiRootkit
Protection against advanced spyware, malware and rootkits.
Detects known security vulnerabilities in the Operating System settings and applications. The feature also helps fix vulnerabilities found in the OS settings.
- Easy installation, optimized antivirus scanning, and minimum resource utilization.
- Robust and interoperable technology.
- Reduced transfer time for updates.
- Easy access to 4 core areas of configuration.
To use Seqrite Antivirus for Server, your system must meet the following minimum requirements. However, we recommend that your system should have higher configuration to obtain better results.
- The requirements are applicable to all flavors of the Windows-based server operating systems.
- The requirements are applicable to the 32-bit and 64-bit of Windows-based server operating systems unless specifically mentioned.
- CD/DVD Drive
- Internet Explorer 6 or later
- Internet connection to receive updates
- 1.4 GB hard disk space
System requirements for various Microsoft Windows Server OS
Windows Server 2012 R2 / Windows Server 2012
- Processor: 1.4 GHz Pentium or faster
- RAM: 2 GB
Windows Server 2008 R2 / Windows Server 2008
- Processor: 1GHz for 32-bit or 1.4 GHz for 64-bit
- RAM: Minimum 512 MB (Recommended 2 GB)
Windows Server 2003
- Processor: 550 MHz for 32-bit or 1.4 GHz for 64-bit
- RAM: 256 MB for 32-bit or 512 MB for 64-bit
Windows 2000 Server (Service Pack 4)
- Processor: 300 MHz Pentium or faster
- RAM: 512 MB
Supported Terminal Servers for Microsoft Windows Server
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012
- Microsoft Windows Server 2011
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003
- Microsoft Windows Server 2000
POP3 email clients compatibility
Seqrite Antivirus for Server supports
- Microsoft Outlook Express 5.5 and later
- Microsoft Outlook 2000 and later
- Netscape Messenger 4 and later
- Mozilla Thunderbird
- Windows Mail
Seqrite Antivirus for Server does not support
- POP3s with Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)
- Web-based email such as Hotmail and Yahoo! Mail
- Lotus Notes
- The Email Protection feature is not supported on encrypted email connections that use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL).